Distribution Line Construction
Edison Power Constructors specializes in construction and maintenance services for overhead and underground distribution systems. Customers include investor owned utilities, municipals and REA cooperatives.
Since our inception in 2013, we have constructed and maintained hundreds of miles of distribution systems for major utilities across the US.
We offer a broad range of services including:
- Overhead and underground distribution line construction
- Wood, steel or concrete pole erection and replacement
- Conductor stringing, clipping, sagging and dead-ending
- Installation of pole line hardware, transformers, capacitors and switches
- Line upgrades and reconductoring on existing distribution lines
- Installation of SCADA and distribution automation systems
- Energized distribution line construction and maintenance
- Energizing and testing the finished distribution system