At Edison Power Constructors, we are committed to the safety and health of each employee; it is a value that is ingrained in the way we conduct our business and live our lives. We believe that all safety incidents and accidents are preventable.
All employees at Edison strive to adhere to the following Safety Principles:
- All incidents and accidents are preventable
- Working safely is a condition of employment
- Management is responsible for preventing injuries
- Promote safety at work and at home
- Turn personal experiences into daily coaching opportunities
This philosophy has been implemented companywide as our driving force. We expect dedication to the elimination of unsafe practices and conditions.
This is to be upheld by every employee of Edison Power Constructors, regardless of any other factor
- Edison is committed to the protection and wellbeing of the environment. This responsibility goes hand in hand with our commitment to safety.
- We strive to be the industry leader in environmental stewardship during all aspects of our operations.
- We continuously improve, by doing everything we can to reduce our impact on the environment.
Stop Work Policy
- Edison Power Constructors follows a strict stop work responsibility; all employees have the authority to stop work when they believe something is wrong.
- This empowers everyone to consider safety as the most important aspect of every project.