Transmission Line Construction
Edison Power Constructors provides a full range of services for overhead high-voltage transmission line construction and maintenance up to 500kV. We have extensive experience building and maintaining transmission line systems, even in the most challenging terrains.
Experience and collaboration with sister companies allows us to tackle complex transmission solutions for major electric utilities.
We offer a broad range of services including:
- Pre-construction design and consulting
- ROW preparation and clearing, environmental mitigation and compliance
- Turnkey foundation installation including marshland and hard rock soil conditions
- Erection of lattice towers, steel or concrete monopoles and H-Frames
- Wire stringing, sagging, clipping, dead-ending, and reconductoring
- Substations including steel erection, bus welding, installation of switches, circuit breakers, instrumentation, SCADA and control panels, and relocation, assembly and degasification of power transformers
- Energizing and testing the finished transmission system